Service Delivery Manager – Hobart
RISsafety is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety, height access and fall protection industry with an Australia wide network of branches. RIS offers a complete suite services from design, manufacture and installation of safety access systems, along with comprehensive audits and certifications of installed systems across many industries.
We believe that our company’s success results from the work of our passionate and talented people who collaborate together to deliver exceptional services and solutions to our customers to keep their people safe.
This newly created growth role of Service Delivery Manager for our recertification business is an outstanding opportunity for a customer-centric professional who is focused on building strong relationships and driving customer outcomes.
The Services Manager will be accountable for the effective planning and coordination of multiple re-certification activities ensuring that services are delivered on time, on budget, and meet quality and contract requirements. You will lead a team of contract and administration staff along with a national team of field based technicians, building capability to deliver excellence. A strong team player you will also create positive relationships with our customers and your colleagues at RIS including project managers and business development managers nationally.
Outline of key responsibilities:
- Ensure service delivery of re-certification jobs meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Build, engage and develop your team (e.g field technicians, contract administrators, data specialists)
- Contribute and support service sales with a focus on accurate scope and delivery time frames
- Accountable to drive team to achieve delivery requirements as needed
- Workforce planning to support growth
- Create a productive work environment for your team and functional area
- Seek continuous improvement of processes and systems
The prerequisites to be considered for this role are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a service delivery based management/ leadership role
- Is relentless in ensuring the “I”s are dotted and the “T”s are crossed on all jobs
- Determined to deliver outcomes and is able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward
- Solution driven, able to react quickly and resolve issues so that the workflow continues
- Strives to meet and exceed the expectations of customers
- Very strong literacy and numeracy
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, experience in workforce planning
- Demonstrated leadership style which advocates teamwork and collaboration
- Relevant tertiary qualification or minimum of two years previous relevant industry experience.
If you are ready for an exciting opportunity in an industry dedicated to keeping people safe, and you believe you are ready to join a dynamic company with exciting growth plans, then send your details via the Careers Enquiry Form link below. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.