RISsafety is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety, height access and fall protection industry with an Australia wide network of branches. RISsafety also designs, manufactures and installs safety access systems, and provides comprehensive audits and certification of installed systems across many industries.
Our Recertification business (servicing) based in Hobart seeks a self-motivated sales professional to join our sales team. Your work will involve the generation of sales via phone and email to a wide variety of industries. You will also have regular communication across the RISsafety business with our Business Development Managers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following key requirements of this role:
- Making outbound sales calls to source potential customers
- Enhancing and maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients
- Keeping customer details up to date via our database
- Data entry and ongoing data management of the quote register
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with our Business Development Managers across the country.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self motivated to succeed in the role
- Be proactive, organised and a team player
- Display initiative, enthusiasm and be willing to learn
- A positive, flexible and friendly disposition
- Excellent efficiency and time management skills
- Ability to quickly re-prioritise activities based on current business needs
- Computer literacy with experience in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are ready to join a dynamic company experiencing positive growth then send your CV highlighting your specific skills and experience suitable by clicking the button below. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.