Project Installation Manager – NSW
RIS provides an extensive range of services across Australia and New Zealand to improve the safety of people working at heights and in confined spaces. We have a wealth of experience in customised solutions for any commercial structure, and any industry sector. Our trusted team is dedicated to designing, manufacturing, installing, compliance testing and inspecting any equipment and systems required to keep people safe on site.
A significant part of our growth has been our ability to deliver multiple installation projects on time and within delivery expectations. This is due to our project managers who are based in each of our state branches and play the vital conduit between our clients and our commercial project install delivery teams across multiple sites.
As our reputation grows due to our uncompromising standards of quality and service delivery, so does our business! We are now seeking an individual with demonstrated expertise in project management and project delivery experience within the technical service industry. In this role, you will be responsible and accountable for the effective planning, coordination and negotiation of project design, fabrication and installation activities as required to ensure the projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in accordance with the project scope of works.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the position of a Project Manager within the technical service industry.
- Demonstrated cost effective management of multiple projects in excess of $200K
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Very strong literacy and numeracy
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver optimal project outcomes
- Effective communication skills in negotiating and managing many and varied priorities.
- The desire and aptitude to deliver exceptional customer service.
- A proven leadership style which advocates teamwork
- White Card
- Certified Safe Work at Heights Card
If you are ready for an exciting challenge in dynamic company experiencing significant growth, send your details via the link below.
Due to the high number of applicants received, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.