National Recertification Manager (maternity leave, 14 month contract) TAS
RISsafety is a leading national organisation focused in the area of Height Safety, Access and Fall Protection solutions. RIS has a national and international capability to design and install height safety solutions, and provide related services on a range of structures across a wide range of industries.
We seek a highly motivated business manager for our national compliance business. This role is responsible for delivering strong results in an already successful and growing area of our organisation. You will lead our Hobart based team as well as inspectors and a business development team that operate throughout Australia and NZ.
To be successful in this role you will bring your strong people leadership skills, business development and communication skills, as well as a drive and passion to deliver outstanding sales and customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be accountable for
- Leading your team to exceed budgets
- Managing major key accounts through the sales team
- Increasing market share to new and existing clients through a business development team
- Coordinating the completion of site auditing, inspections and re-certification of height safety systems through an experienced team
- Business reporting
- Strategy development and implementation
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement
- All aspects of People Management
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A demonstrated track record of leading a team to deliver the organisations goals
- Experience in delivering services to the Facility Management community
- Demonstrated history of implementing and maintaining services in compliance roles
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of working at heights compliance and related Australian standards (would be an advantage)
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced business manager with a great work ethic, a “go getter” attitude and a proven track record of generating strong and profitable business growth, then apply now. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.
To apply for this role, please follow this link to the Seek Advertisement and complete the application form. The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
If you choose to apply via the website Careers page link below, please be sure to include your responses to these questions in your application.