Manager – Melbourne
RISsafety provides an extensive range of services across Australia and New Zealand to improve the safety of people working at heights and in confined spaces. We have a wealth of experience in customised solutions for any commercial structure, and any industry sector. Our trusted team is dedicated to designing, manufacturing, installing, compliance testing and inspecting any equipment and systems required to keep people safe on site.
About the role:
This is a pivotal role for RISsafety. We seek an individual with strong commercial experience and a growth mindset who can balance the delivery of strategic and operational outcomes.
- Developing the Sales and Operational strategy for the Essential Safety Measures services business
- Develop a workforce plan for the Essential services business
- Develop and implement processes, procedures and reporting measures
- Recruit and manage a team of technicians
- Manage Stakeholders
- Monitor the business for continuous improvement
What you will need to be successful:
- A Current valid Drivers License
- Effective written and oral presentation skills
- Project Management skills
- Compliance and Quality Assurance Experience
- Ability to conduct Audits and inspections of existing and prospective of client sites
- Collaborative Leadership Style
- Training and development.
People enjoy working at RISsafety because we have a supportive, authentic and friendly team. Our training has been described as “second to none” and we genuinely value a work/life balance.
If you are interested in exploring this role please apply.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?