Manager – Essential Safety Measure Services
RISsafety provides an extensive range of services across Australia and New Zealand to improve the safety of people working at heights and in confined spaces. We have a wealth of experience in customised solutions for any commercial structure, and any industry sector. Our trusted team is dedicated to designing, manufacturing, installing, compliance testing and inspecting any equipment and systems required to keep people safe on site.
As a result of our continued growth and success, we seek a highly experienced Manager to establish our national Essential Safety Measures business. This is a pivotal role as we are expanding our reach beyond just height safety measures to encompass a comprehensive suite of essential safety measures for building safety and compliance.
This role requires an individual with a strong commercial mindset with direct experience in the essential services industry, including delivery of services, extensive understanding and use of systems and procedures to deliver successful outcomes.
Reporting to the National Re-certification Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategy for the Essential services business that aligns to the overall organisational strategy
- Work with the marketing team to create a communications and marketing plan
- Developing a sales pipeline that will ensure that sales targets can be consistently achieved.
- Develop a workforce plan for the Essential services business
- Develop and implement the processes, procedures and reporting measures that will drive the Essential Services business
- Recruit and manage the staff who will deliver the Essential Services to their clients
- Train and develop Essential services team members
- Manage communications with both internal and external stakeholders around project deliverables
- Monitor the performance of Essentials Services business and make improvements and refinements as appropriate
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A Current valid Drivers License in the region for this position.
- Effective written and oral presentation skills
- Marketing and sales experience
- Strong negotiation and relationship
- development skills.
- The ability to work with clients to understand desired outcomes.
- The ability to navigate essential services sector in a safe and efficient manner.
- The ability to conduct audits and inspections on existing and prospective client sites
- The ability to conduct essential services training with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to join a market leader and make your mark in contributing to our vigorous growth plans by expanding our comprehensive range of services.