Height Safety Systems Inspector/Recertification Technician NSW
As a result of our continued growth we seek a highly self motivated individual with relevant roofing, rigging and or height safety installation experience. Possessing a meticulous attention to detail, you will work autonomously travelling to various commercial clients sites ensuring that all safety equipment complies to the relevant Australian Standards, Local Regulations and Manufacturers’ guidelines at a range of commercial client sites.
The inspection & recertification (annual testing) will include a wide range of height safety products which include Anchor Points, Fall Protection Harness’s & Equipment, Static Lines, Abseil Systems, Walkways and Handrails, Ladders, Stairs and Platforms to a variety of buildings and structures in new construction and retrofit sites within NSW and ACT.
Prerequisites for this role are:
- General Construction industry Training (White card) (or ability to arrange ASAP)
- Current Qualification in Working Safely at Heights (Nationally recognised training) (or ability to arrange ASAP)
- Certified EWP/Boom Operator
- A strong understanding of local WHS regulations
- A strong understanding of AS1657, AS1891, AS4488, AS5532 or the ability to quickly learn
- Unrestricted Driver’s license
- National police check (or ability to arrange ASAP)
- NSW & ACT Government Working with Children Check (or ability to arrange ASAP)
- Experience with a variety of tools (some minor adjustment work may be required).
- An ability to problem solve
Individuals wishing to apply will ideally come from a trade background, property maintenance or previous experience in height safety installations and or rigging applications and additional advantage. An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you are ready for an exciting challenge in an industry dedicated to keeping people safe, and you believe you are ready to join a dynamic company with aggressive growth plans, then submit your CV highlighting your specific skills and experience suitable to the role via the button below applying via the link below. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.