Height Safety System Installer
RISsafety is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety, height access and fall protection industry with an Australia wide network of branches, RIS also design, manufacture and install safety access systems, and provides comprehensive audits and certifications of installed systems across many industries.
Due to continued growth RISsafety is looking to recruit a highly motivated project installer with proven roofing and or height safety installation experience who can work both autonomously and as part of a team, and consistently deliver the finished product to the company’s expectations.
The role involves the fabrication & installation of a range of height safety products including: Access platforms, Ladder systems, Abseil Monorail systems, Anchor Points, Static Lines, Walkways and Handrails on new construction sites and retrofit buildings across the Melbourne metropolitan area. Just check out our website to see some of the exciting projects we are working on!
The key requirements of the role are:
- Construction industry White Card
- Certified Work Safely at Heights
- Certified EWP/Boom Operator
- Current Drivers Licence
- Can interpret construction plans and drawings
- Work in a team environment
- A construction trade background or previous experience in height safety installations
- Roofing or carpentry experience
- Uncompromising attention to detail in the work you do.
- Good problem solving abilities
If you are keen to work with a national organisation offering a great collaborative team working together on many different and interesting projects across Melbourne then please send your resume via the link below.