Height Safety Contract Installers VIC
RISsafety is a leading national company specialising in the area of Height Safety, Access and Fall Protection equipment. The company has branches in all capital cities and a manufacturing operation at its head office in Sydney.
We seek highly motivated subcontractors with proven roofing, carpentry and or height safety installation experience who can work autonomously and consistently deliver completed projects to the company’s expectations.
The role involves the fabrication & installation of a range of height safety products including: Access platforms, Ladder systems, Abseil Monorail systems, Anchor Points, Static Lines, Walkways and Handrails, to a variety of buildings on new construction sites within the Melbourne metropolitan area.
What you need:
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Safety Culture
- White Card
- Certified Safe Work at Heights
- Certified EWP/Boom Operator
- Work Vehicle
- Relevant Tools and Equipment
- Relevant Insurances
- Roofing, carpentry and or height safety systems installation experience
What we supply:
- Regular work on commercial and industrial sites
- Hassle free weekly payments
- We design, quote, project manage and provide all of the safety systems and procedures so you and your team can focus on what you do best – the installation!
Contractors wishing to apply will ideally come from a trade background or previous experience in height safety installations, excellent project rates are on offer for the right candidates. .
If you are the best at what you do, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a growth industry then submit your details and credentials today.