Data Entry Operator – Part Time – Hobart
RIS Safety is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety, height access and fall protection industry with an Australia wide network of branches. RISsafety also design, manufacture and install safety access systems, and provide comprehensive audits and certification of installed systems across many industries. Due to the growth in business RISsafety now seeks to strengthen our Hobart based team through the appointment of a high calibre individual as a part-time Data Entry Operator for 13 hours per week over 2 to 3 days.
Key responsibilities; you will be required to enter data from forms so high attention to detail is a must, your responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Data entry and administration duties including, filing and emailing
- Data validation
- Effective liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all service levels are maintained
- Printing of customised reports and distribution of these reports
To be successful, you will need the following skills & attributes
- High speed data entry 11000 key strokes per hour with alpha-numeric data entry
- Ability to follow set work instructions
- Adhering to strict quality procedures
- Ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated recent experience in high volume, repetitive data entry role
- High level computer literacy and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
If you are ready for an exciting challenge in an industry dedicated to keeping people safe, and you believe you are ready to join a dynamic company with aggressive growth plans, then supply your details via the link below. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.
To apply, please submit a Careers Enquiry on our Contact Page today.