Project Installation Manager QLD
As a result of continued growth, we seek a highly motivated individual with proven project management and project delivery experience within the technical service industry. In this role, you will be working closely with clients, project installers, and related trades to deliver projects across multiple clients sites.
This role is responsible for the effective planning, coordination and negotiation of project design, fabrication and installation activities as required to ensure the projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in accordance with the project scope of works.
The prerequisites to be considered for this role are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the position of a Project Manager
- Demonstrated cost effective management of projects in excess of $200K
- Relevant tertiary qualification or 2 years previous relevant industry experience
- Very strong literacy and numeracy
- Very strong planning and organisational skills
- High level of drive and initiative and ability to get the tasks completed
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver optimal project outcomes
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated leadership style which advocates teamwork
- Strong attention to Detail
- Strong Safety Culture
- White Card
- Certified Safe Work at Heights Card
If you are ready for an exciting challenge in an industry dedicated to keeping people safe, and you believe you are ready to join a dynamic company with significant growth plans, then supply your details via the link below. Due to the high number of applicants received, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.